Thread: Ment?

Bookmark and Share
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ment?

So I saw this interesting new supp from PHF and thought it was kinda cool. The compound is 7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione. Anyone smarter than me know about it. It says significant strength gains can be achieved but I have read it causes a great increase in estrogen...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supposed to be good ish but I havent followed the logs. Basically Cheque drops I believe. Should give a boost in libido. And estrogen...ehhh no biggie we have drugs for that!

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    So I saw this interesting new supp from PHF and thought it was kinda cool. The compound is 7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione. Anyone smarter than me know about it. It says significant strength gains can be achieved but I have read it causes a great increase in estrogen...
    The product to which you're referring is Mentabolan, which has as its ingredient the compound you named.

This is a PH/DS which I honestly don't know much about, and it's probably hard to tell how much is actually known about it. There are threads at PHF about it, but I don't have any personal experience with it nor read literature on it.

As for actual MENT, there was actually a Seth Roberts article in MD about it.
    According to Roberts, Actual MENT is 7alpha-methyl-nortestosterone, and "is currently under investigation for use in men as a hormone replacement and a contraceptive" (Roberts 284).

Some key points from the article:
    -"significant progesterone receptor binding and is converted to a potent estrogen"
    -"causes severe HPGA shutdown"
    -"high propensity for gynocomastia"
    -"should produce effects similar to nandrolone, but with greater progestational, androgenic, and estrogenic side effects"
    -"oral bioavailability is so low [it] would require large, frequent doses to see any effect"
    -(referring to the injected compound) "would produce significant gains in mass, [but] should also be expected to cause significant shutdown in natural testosterone production" (Roberts, 284-286)

Work Cited
    Roberts, Seth; "MENT" Anabolic Pharmacology, Muscular Development Volume 27 number 8, August 2010. pp 284-286. Print.
    NTBM REP
    S.M.A.R.T. Certified Personal Trainer
    NTBM Toll Free Number: 1 855 236 6987

I am neither a physician nor a nutritionist. All posts and comments are solely my opinion and should be taken as such for entertainment purposes only. Always consult your physician and/or nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, training, or supplement regimen.

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually got a couple of these to try down the road and will log it. Will prob stack with katanav2 and transaderm along with forma..from what i heard the strnegth is supposed to be more noticable then the size gains..i read some loggers taking it preeorkout..sj
    In my 20 years of training, I have tried just about every kind and brand of supplement,from the creatines,the proteins,pre and post workouts,Phs, you name it. I order, try, and JUDGE new supplements on a weekly basis. I am a Natural Athlete..I don't use or sell any illegal drugs/steroids so please don't ask!!

My threads and posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only and based on my personal experiences and opinion. Always consult first with your heathcare provider before starting any supplement.

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else either using ment or thinking about it. On another forum they have been compared to cheque drops and most loggers that I saw are spreading the dosage throughout the day but are taking a bigger dose preworkout to help with immediate strength increases during eirnworkouts, now I don't. Know if that is try as I have yet to run it. I will in fact run it down the road and will up the dose preworkout and see if that really works..SJ
    In my 20 years of training, I have tried just about every kind and brand of supplement,from the creatines,the proteins,pre and post workouts,Phs, you name it. I order, try, and JUDGE new supplements on a weekly basis. I am a Natural Athlete..I don't use or sell any illegal drugs/steroids so please don't ask!!

My threads and posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only and based on my personal experiences and opinion. Always consult first with your heathcare provider before starting any supplement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read that a logger actually got leaner from using it. As far as dosing times I'll have to look at the log again. But definitely I'd run an AI on cycle. Exem or forma.

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah I was thinking running mrsupps forma since I already have it..sj

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've noticed all the BETA logs look good, afterwards, retail logs look bunk. Have to dose wayyyyy higher, or the effects aren't the same. look at the bola and trenavar retail logs, not the sponsored logs.
    Rise and Grind

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me -Philippians 4:13.

Disrespect the weight, never respect it

www.GTGchem.com best sARMS avaliable. 99% pure

Incredible= 10% off order at www.GTGCchem.com

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah I have to agree about the beta logs and then the member loss. Always seem to have to run at a higher dose. I have not used the trenavar yet so I can't compare never mind the ment. As a former competitive power lifter, I like the fact that ment supposeably has an affect on raising your strength during your training session if u use it preworkout..SJ

Only time will tell

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

forgive me, ment and mechabol are the same thing? man, ive heard so much different things about mecha now i dont know what to believe..

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IBE Ment is NOT the same thing is Mechabol, they are totally different. ment is supposes to be similar to the steroid Cheque Drops, while Mechabol is basically the same thi as CEL P-mag. sJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, cool, thanks man- i had heard it was dry, low sides, and like Pmag..thanks for clearing it up for me..

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem bro..take care..sj