Thread: BULK-UP 8 Week Cycle

Bookmark and Share
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default BULK-UP 8 Week Cycle

Hey guys! I am doing a 8 week cycle of BULK-UP by Andro Factory! Hasn't come in yet but I heard it is finally on its way, so hopefully it comes next week.

Anyway, not sure if you are familiar with BULK-UP but it uses an advanced form of DHEA which are the same compounds in Andromass. I'm curious to how close they're going to compare, since I have lots of experience with PP

Also, still trying to determine PCT since BULK-UP is one of the safer prohormones, unlike M.E which gave me gyno and some bad side effects.

I will most likely just take some 6-OXO and possibly Erase by PES. I don't believe a SERM is necessary this time. If you have any suggestions as to what would be good, let me know. Check out their site for formula info to get a better idea.

I will let you know as soon as I get the bottle so that I can start though. Been anxiously awaiting it for awhile now!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro, you are sounding more and more like a company rep, this is the 3rd post about bulk-up you posted... Just do it, log it in the supp journal forums and be done with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear ya dude. The first thread I posted was closed and the second was about my responses which I didn't really want to post my log under. I was hoping to make this the official (and last) thread I post about BULK-UP and post/log everything under here. Is this the place to do it in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you a rep for PP? Just curious...
    Need to Build Muscle Representative
    Questions? E-mail me at muscleaddiction@needtobuildmuscle.com
    Discount code PIMP15 for 15% off your order!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hes a rep for one of them. anyone who pushes products in a manner that obvious is a rep.
    Rise and Grind

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me -Philippians 4:13.

Disrespect the weight, never respect it

www.GTGchem.com best sARMS avaliable. 99% pure

Incredible= 10% off order at www.GTGCchem.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know...just want to see if he will man up about it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not... I promise ya.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nathan, honestly I don't care if you're a rep or not.

I'm a Supermod and by all rights I could lock and delete this thread right now, but the problem here is NOT that you're posting about a product. The problem is that you're taking things too far with your health, and this "Andro Factory" is PUSHING YOU to do it!

By telling you that they'll give you a free bottle but only if you'll log it right now, they are demonstrating that they are not taking into account what is best for YOU.

I don't care if they're giving you a free bottle of "bulk up" as long as you'll log it.

All I give a rat's ass about is the fact that you just finished a cycle of Methadrol Extreme, Which is a combo of SUPERDROL, DIMETHAZINE (essentially more superdrol) and MAX LMG.

You got gyno and other sides, and all you did for pct was some EControl from *******labs, and now you're jumping straight into another prohormone cycle?

No. Period. NO.

You are going to hurt yourself. I don't give a sh*t if they gave you a free bottle of ANYTHING. If they really gave you a free bottle of that stuff and said that you have to run it now, then it's obvious that those people don't care about you and your health AT ALL.

You just finished a HEAVILY TOXIC and ILL ADVISED cycle a couple of weeks ago. They're clearly trying to capitalize on the fact that you were successful in adding a bunch of mass during your "90 days of insanity" mission that you posted up.

Anyone with a brain knows that a lot of what you have put on is water weight because of the MaxLMG and glycogen from the SD. So no matter what you take, your muscles are going to "harden up." It seems to me that they're just stealing an opportunity to say "See? our product did that." You could take Flinstone Vitamins and you'd harden up at this point.

IT IS DANGEROUS TO TAKE ANOTHER DESIGNER NOW.

Do a proper PCT, take about 3 MONTHS off completely. Let your body return to baseline for goodness' sake!

And stay the hell away from whatever company that is. You should go to a company who CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!
    NTBM REP
    S.M.A.R.T. Certified Personal Trainer
    NTBM Toll Free Number: 1 855 236 6987

I am neither a physician nor a nutritionist. All posts and comments are solely my opinion and should be taken as such for entertainment purposes only. Always consult your physician and/or nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, training, or supplement regimen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hes a rep.
    Rise and Grind

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me -Philippians 4:13.

Disrespect the weight, never respect it

www.GTGchem.com best sARMS avaliable. 99% pure

Incredible= 10% off order at www.GTGCchem.com

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And there was NO REASON for a 135 pound guy to be even LOOKING at prohormones at all.

Check my thread here for an explanation why: http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...rce-18353.html

Honestly, you shouldn't even have been in a supplement store. You should've been taking your money to a grocery store.

You have to think long term, bro.
    NTBM REP

I am neither a physician nor a nutritionist. All posts and comments are solely my opinion and should be taken as such for entertainment purposes only. Always consult your physician and/or nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, training, or supplement regimen.

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nathandegrave View Post
    Hey guys! I am doing a 8 week cycle of BULK-UP by Andro Factory! Hasn't come in yet but I heard it is finally on its way, so hopefully it comes next week.

Anyway, not sure if you are familiar with BULK-UP but it uses an advanced form of DHEA which are the same compounds in Andromass. I'm curious to how close they're going to compare, since I have lots of experience with PP

Also, still trying to determine PCT since BULK-UP is one of the safer prohormones, unlike M.E which gave me gyno and some bad side effects.

I will most likely just take some 6-OXO and possibly Erase by PES. I don't believe a SERM is necessary this time. If you have any suggestions as to what would be good, let me know. Check out their site for formula info to get a better idea.

I will let you know as soon as I get the bottle so that I can start though. Been anxiously awaiting it for awhile now!!

I figured I would drop by and say hello to you Nathan, and welcome to the board. Before you do anything, count the amount of time you have been off od your last prohormone/designer steroid cycle, which included your four weeks of PCT. So if you just finished last week, you NEED to take at least 8 to 12 weeks off, pref 12, before starting any new cycle, including the Bulk up. Esp if you just did that superdrol, dymethazine, Max LMG combo. If you are jumping right into another cycle, thats is 100 percent a mistake and I am telling you that right now. You are asking for nothing but bad sides.

I consider myself more of an experienced person when it comes to Prohormones and designers. I have been in this game since DHEA and Androstenedione and diol, andro poppers, etc, came out, and I have ran them all. Take three months off and then, then think about starting something new. A free bottle of anything is not worth jumping right back in without a break.

Good luck, and again, thanks for joining the forums..

As far as being a rep, that company does not pay sponsorship here, and if you are a rep, just be wise about how you do things. Have a good day..SJ
    In my 20 years of training, I have tried just about every kind and brand of supplement,from the creatines,the proteins,pre and post workouts,Phs, you name it. I order, try, and JUDGE new supplements on a weekly basis. I am a Natural Athlete..I don't use or sell any illegal drugs/steroids so please don't ask!!

My threads and posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only and based on my personal experiences and opinion. Always consult first with your heathcare provider before starting any supplement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nathan, I asked you on facebook when you were promoting Bulk Up on their facebook page (I assume you are a rep) and the answers you gave me seemed very machine and vague. I am wondering what you yourself know about these hormones, and not what the company has told you to say.
    Bulk Up appears to be a lower dosed version of the old AndroMass, which after some shopping I was able to find what I needed for a cycle of the same duration for about $50 less than a cycle of Bulk Up. And that is with a known company with proven ingredients. So anyways, in the promoting you were doing on facebook you were boasting about how cheap this stuff is, but when you do the math, it's honestly one of the more expensive ones out there if you were to dose it correctly. With that extra money you could easily afford your PCT and some support supps. If I were to make a suggestion for the product in question, I would say up the dosage in order to back the claims of being a cheap alternative.
    Also wondering, is there a time release technology in the delivery complex in this?
    AndroMass has a time release in their Liqua Vade which allows it to be dosed conveniently twice a day, which also helps to minimize the hit taken on the body's natural levels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, but he says he is not a rep...but odd that you would be promoting on Facebook? Seems as if FL3X has your number Nathan

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truthfully, I'm just worried about his health.
    He's doing back to back cycles, and not listening to his body's warning signs.

The sad part is that he's only 22. He didn't need any DS or PH. He had a test factory between his legs. All he needed to do was eat.

Lord knows if they'll work after all this. His last thread alluded to intentions of doing a THIRD cycle after this.
    NTBM REP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJTree View Post
    Truthfully, I'm just worried about his health.
    He's doing back to back cycles, and not listening to his body's warning signs.

The sad part is that he's only 22. He didn't need any DS or PH. He had a test factory between his legs. All he needed to do was eat.

Lord knows if they'll work after all this. His last thread alluded to intentions of doing a THIRD cycle after this.
    You are right DJ...you can lead the horse to water, but you can't make them drink. You and us have stated our peace...it falls on his shoulders now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's unfortunate what the media has done to our youth!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJTree View Post
    Nathan, honestly I don't care if you're a rep or not.

I'm a Supermod and by all rights I could lock and delete this thread right now, but the problem here is NOT that you're posting about a product. The problem is that you're taking things too far with your health, and this "Andro Factory" is PUSHING YOU to do it!

By telling you that they'll give you a free bottle but only if you'll log it right now, they are demonstrating that they are not taking into account what is best for YOU.

I don't care if they're giving you a free bottle of "bulk up" as long as you'll log it.

All I give a rat's ass about is the fact that you just finished a cycle of Methadrol Extreme, Which is a combo of SUPERDROL, DIMETHAZINE (essentially more superdrol) and MAX LMG.

You got gyno and other sides, and all you did for pct was some EControl from *******labs, and now you're jumping straight into another prohormone cycle?

No. Period. NO.

You are going to hurt yourself. I don't give a sh*t if they gave you a free bottle of ANYTHING. If they really gave you a free bottle of that stuff and said that you have to run it now, then it's obvious that those people don't care about you and your health AT ALL.

You just finished a HEAVILY TOXIC and ILL ADVISED cycle a couple of weeks ago. They're clearly trying to capitalize on the fact that you were successful in adding a bunch of mass during your "90 days of insanity" mission that you posted up.

Anyone with a brain knows that a lot of what you have put on is water weight because of the MaxLMG and glycogen from the SD. So no matter what you take, your muscles are going to "harden up." It seems to me that they're just stealing an opportunity to say "See? our product did that." You could take Flinstone Vitamins and you'd harden up at this point.

IT IS DANGEROUS TO TAKE ANOTHER DESIGNER NOW.

Do a proper PCT, take about 3 MONTHS off completely. Let your body return to baseline for goodness' sake!

And stay the hell away from whatever company that is. You should go to a company who CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!
    I understand what you're saying and it does make sense to me. I am going to take off some more time before I start this cycle. From what I hear it is a safe prohormone and is not that bad to take. But again I see your point and I will take your advice because I do not need to have bad health.

I don't think Andro Factory is aware of my Methadrol cycle and only know about my Andromass cycle. I was only asked to do this because I got such good results with Andromass and BULK-UP uses the same compounds. So, that is why I was asked to take it.

Btw, I do not promote it on facebook. That is their fanpage, not mine

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to take off some more time before I start this cycle.
    That's good to hear, but it's just not enough. In my opinion, you need to do a full PCT, then take at least 3 full months off. Plus, you don't need to be using PH/DS at all at this point. You are too young to need them, and haven't been lifting long enough to justify them. You are NOWHERE NEAR your genetic limit, and hitting that wall is the only reason to use these supplements.

Spend your money on food, and spend your time eating it.

I don't think Andro Factory is aware of my Methadrol cycle
    Don't kid yourself brother. It's all over your youtube videos and forums posts. I've ONLY seen what you've posted here at NTBM, and I know about it, so They know. And it seems as if they don't care.

I was only asked to do this because I got such good results with Andromass and BULK-UP uses the same compounds. So, that is why I was asked to take it.
    Again, don't kid yourself. You didn't get any damn results from Andromass. You were 134 pounds when you started taking that sh*t. You would have put on 17 pounds no matter what you did. You could have taken sweet tarts twice a day and still put on mass. Youre so young that you're churning out natural test, and so inexperienced in the gym that your body is PRIMED to grow. If anything, taking the andromass disrupted your natural production and slowed your gains. Not the other way around.

You're STILL in that phase, and that company is trying to capitalize on it.

From what I hear it is a safe prohormone
    No such thing as a prohormone "safe" enough that you don't need support supps and PCT. Period.

Plus, "from what i hear" does not count as research.

When I started I was 175 pounds (at 6'5"). I am now 262, and in these two back to back cycles you just did, you have used more PH/DS than I have in my entire life. It is excessive, dangerous, and unnecessary. You don't NEED to take these things to make gains.
    NTBM REP

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry fellas, not to bump this thread, but nathandegrave has been all over the internet touting this product. I've seen him on five different boards pushing this stuff and his story changes each time.

The fact is that he is out there giving dangerous advice about PH/DS use, and I won't let it happen here.

Thread closed.
    NTBM REP