Thread: HCGenerate Log

Bookmark and Share

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Websy21 View Post
    Everyone will say something different but I personally wouldn't. To be there isn't the need to on cycle and can be 'better' utilized elsewhere. I'm not saying it wouldn't help and if money is no issue than go straight ahead but you don't need it while on. Especially with the epi.

You can most definately use one bottle in your pct and cont to run it while natty. OR just save them up for pct's, there is a line one must draw. If money is no option, go straight ahead but to me not always more is better. I am one to talk right now, I'm on a bunch of **** but honestly when I am recovered and natty I prefer to only use the bare essentials along with some nice whey powder. Diet and regimen is where its at. I'm on right now and believe supps have there place around cycles and are more important in this regard.

Do what you want, it won't hurt either way but might burn a hole in your pocket. Ask me how I know I just want to get my body to where I want it than go on maintenance. Judging by the way its going I should almost be there after this beast/tren run. One more in the spring should get me there but one week at a time. I have a lot of ph's on hand but doesn't mean I have to use them. Can save my supps for a rainy day or always sell them too. I've had **** sit for almost 2 years than later find out, **** I got to use this. Was the BSN stack to be exact, xplode/cellmas/nitrix and might I add I wasn't that impressed. As why I prefer not to use them, kinda tough when needto makes such good **** though! LOL

Good Luck bro and keep that **** safe!

I do agree everyone will say something different onm this, but heres my reasoning.

The reason Im going to use it on cycle is to help prevent shutdown which will make pct smoother. With its ability to raise LH and free test it has a good chance of heping to prevent total shutdown.

Personally Im gonna use hcgenerate on with SA Forged pct unlashed and pct.

All four have different ingredients that do different things. I would use forged pct over hcgenerate during pct myself though because forged has some estrogen blocking ingredients.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leanbulk24 View Post
    See, this is what I dont get. I respect everything you said btw bro and appreciate your response.

I was under the impression that no PCT is to heavy and that HCGen was made for while On and PCT.

This is going to be my last PH run ever so I want to do it right.

Also, when people claim that epi is mild and that it wont shut you down much, etc. This is bunk. THis is also what ppl say about dermacrine, and my boys shrink big time while on dermacrine. I really wish that people would stop saying that it doesn't shut you down much or is mild, etc.

Fact is, it's not natty, it's a ph, and it will shut you down and every precaution should be taken.
    Epi is VERY strong and will shut you down for sure bro. Your last run, well do it as planned than. Its a lot easier to give advice when you know more. In this case, run the hcg while on, pct and post pct. You will be golden but I'd add sustain and forged pct to that at the bare minimum. On-guard will on as well, get the need2slin and use it in your pct. If you got the money use it while on as well. Its never ending really, I hear ya on doing it less often and right although it should always be done right. I would ideally like to only do one more cycle after this to really lean out and sculpt my body. Add a bit more beef. My goal is 225 at 7% and right now I am 227 holding a **** load of water and would guess 8-9%. Anways, I hope that helps more. Rip that **** up! BTW HCGenerate is a natty test booster, it was designed to basically do just that. So it can help virtually where ever although I do think that its prone to more for pct.

Its nothing like the real HCG, nothing at all. I think thats why people think that it was specifically made for while on. Look at the results that Andrew and Sky got while completely natty. IMO this is where it should be best served its purpose for. I have enough other pct protocals myself, both natty and a serm. This is why I will be running it in my post pct where I think it will be best utilized myself. Once close to fully recovered, I will take off like a jet and finish it all off with the HCGenerate. After this I will use the new product coming out, BRIDGE, which is specifically what its used for right up to my next cycle. And like you, hopefully my last. Ready for summer and for maintenace diet/natty supps and training! Even though I have a **** load of ph's on hand like I mentioned, doesn't mean I will use em!
    225 lbs @ 10% after lean bulk - back to cutting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    I do agree everyone will say something different onm this, but heres my reasoning.

The reason Im going to use it on cycle is to help prevent shutdown which will make pct smoother. With its ability to raise LH and free test it has a good chance of heping to prevent total shutdown.

Personally Im gonna use hcgenerate on with SA Forged pct unlashed and pct.

All four have different ingredients that do different things. I would use forged pct over hcgenerate during pct myself though because forged has some estrogen blocking ingredients.
    Yes, I'm still waiting to hear back from the testing that PP.com is doing with the sustain in place of hcg while on cycle. They said they'd post back on there board but haven't seen or heard anything yet. HCG is still the best and not required unless going over 6 weeks though. For these ph's its out of the question. Thats why I said HCGenerate will benefit you on cycle but its not needed. A rightfully planned pct will have you back up and running without it. I'd rather save it for when natty, ESPECIALLY after seeing what its done for you and Drew

Edit - I just noticed that this was your thread I was rambling on, I hope thats ok Sky! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epi is VERY strong and will shut you down for sure bro. Your last run, well do it as planned than. Its a lot easier to give advice when you know more. In this case, run the hcg while on, pct and post pct. You will be golden but I'd add sustain and forged pct to that at the bare minimum. On-guard will on as well, get the need2slin and use it in your pct. If you got the money use it while on as well. Its never ending really, I hear ya on doing it less often and right although it should always be done right. I would ideally like to only do one more cycle after this to really lean out and sculpt my body. Add a bit more beef. My goal is 225 at 7% and right now I am 227 holding a **** load of water and would guess 8-9%. Anways, I hope that helps more. Rip that **** up! BTW HCGenerate is a natty test booster, it was designed to basically do just that. So it can help virtually where ever although I do think that its prone to more for pct.

Its nothing like the real HCG, nothing at all. I think thats why people think that it was specifically made for while on. Look at the results that Andrew and Sky got while completely natty. IMO this is where it should be best served its purpose for. I have enough other pct protocals myself, both natty and a serm. This is why I will be running it in my post pct where I think it will be best utilized myself. Once close to fully recovered, I will take off like a jet and finish it all off with the HCGenerate. After this I will use the new product coming out, BRIDGE, which is specifically what its used for right up to my next cycle. And like you, hopefully my last. Ready for summer and for maintenace diet/natty supps and training! Even though I have a **** load of ph's on hand like I mentioned, doesn't mean I will use em!
    true, true. Quick Q about forged post cycle...why would i run that after epi? Won't my estro already be very low? I am assuming its to prevent a rebound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I'm still waiting to hear back from the testing that PP.com is doing with the sustain in place of hcg while on cycle. They said they'd post back on there board but haven't seen or heard anything yet. HCG is still the best and not required unless going over 6 weeks though. For these ph's its out of the question. Thats why I said HCGenerate will benefit you on cycle but its not needed. A rightfully planned pct will have you back up and running without it. I'd rather save it for when natty, ESPECIALLY after seeing what its done for you and Drew

Edit - I just noticed that this was your thread I was rambling on, I hope thats ok Sky! lol
    I dont mind since its the end of the log and were talking abougt HCGenerate.

I ih I ha had money to test before and after this HCGenerate. I really think it is doing damn near what HCG does, but I have no first hand knowledge on HCG just what Ive read and talked to with other people. That being said I Know its an untested theroy at this point.

HCG prevents shutdown due to its simalar sturucture to lh causing testosterone production. While in HCGenerate I believe it is the fadogia interacts with the leydig cells in the testes to cause LH productin which in turn will inrease testosterone and prevent shutdown.

Same Idea 2 different mechanisms, but it is still untested. Im gonna test this out shortly. As soon as on guard is out Im ready to rock.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without doing a long 3 month cycle on test you aren't really testing it out. 4 weeks doesn't compare to 16 weeks when talking about shutdown. Many don't even run hcg until the end of the cycle anyways, its all about preference. That is why I am saying you DO NOT need to run HCGenerate on cycle. You can fully recover during your pct if its properely planned out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alot of orals can actually shut you down faster than things like test can, but with that being said. I cant find the article on the ph's/ designer steroids that talked about how hard and fast users shutdown on different cycles.

Though you are correct it is not a necessity on cycle at all, but on the same hand those people seeing huge issues with sex drive and function. This will be a godsend to those individuals.

Im just very concerned with the future issues of needing HRT. Im hoping that with as complete a pct as possible , and shutdown prevented that HRT becomes a mute point.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alot of orals can actually shut you down faster than things like test can, but with that being said. I cant find the article on the ph's/ designer steroids that talked about how hard and fast users shutdown on different cycles.

Though you are correct it is not a necessity on cycle at all, but on the same hand those people seeing huge issues with sex drive and function. This will be a godsend to those individuals.

Im just very concerned with the future issues of needing HRT. Im hoping that with as complete a pct as possible , and shutdown prevented that HRT becomes a mute point.
    Very solid point man, like I said, I wasn't apposed to it. Just stating that you simply don't need it to recover but you have that valid point. As do with people using the real deal HCG. Each to his own, anyways.... it is a good idea, give it hell bro! Let us know how it go's for sure! It may be the new silver lining!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be a great thing to stay away from synthetics and have an all natural pct and recovery, but im gonna stay safe ill have a serm incase. I dont think ill need it though.

My cycle will be beast for 3 weeks, with katanacoming in with beast on week 3 and running for 4 weeks. Derma will come in on week 4 and run till week 7. I will run HCG while on. My PCT will be sustain alpha, unleashed, pct, forged pct, toco 8 and endo amp max.

While there are 6 products for pct. None of the 6 have the same ingredient so I have no worry of dosing to much. The only other thing I will add is the onguard ad lo prolac on cycle through the end of pct. I might add formestane to pct not sure on that one.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

future HRT issues...Too bad there isnt much research out there on this

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive talked to a few different people on this, and read all I can find, but Im of the opinon that if you run these responsibly at moderate doses and do a full pct its alot less likely that you ccould ever need it.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're scaring me now with that swear word.... HRT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its a bad one I know, but lets be honest we all know its a possibility. I am doing everything possible to prevent that though.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me too!
    Passes around protein shakes to all! Drink up!

I curl in the squat rack! Don't like it? Well wait your turn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, I know some people that cycle and don't even know what a pct is!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, I know some people that cycle and don't even know what a pct is!
    Yup that's scary! I think my first pct from Masterdrol was just novadex xt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its a shame and those people are the biggest reason these products become illegal. Some retarded idiot 15 year old goes and buyit takes it and then ends up in the hospital with liver failure total hpta shutdown whatever it is and they ruin it for all of us.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBash View Post
    Yup that's scary! I think my first pct from Masterdrol was just novadex xt
    I am not aware of that compound, but how is that any different than following up an Hdrol cycle with just Sustain Alpha?

which is what is preached pretty commonly among the popular boards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not aware of that compound, but how is that any different than following up an Hdrol cycle with just Sustain Alpha?

i would certainly take more than just sustain for ph cycles. I believe the novadex xt was a gaspari pct product.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's the same thing as superdrol but made by legal gear and had milk thistle in it