first of all , I would like to thank NTBM staff for giving me the opportunity to try Bridge, I already started this cycle 6 days ago. Here it is:
24 years old
don't know body fat but I would assume 10-12%
I have done 2 PH cycles before
Goal: Cut fat mainly and gain very lean mass.
1-4 Oastrine @ 25 mg in the morning
1-4 S4 - 25 mg in the morning + 25 mg pre-workout
1-2 GW @ 5 mg in the morning - 5 mg pre-workout
1-4 Bridge @ 3 caps
1-4 Yohimbine HCL - 15 mg ED, 7.5 mg in the morning - 7.5 in the evening
1-4 Green Tea Extract 1 cap in the morning
1-4 Albuetrol @ 4 mg in the morning - 4 mg pre workout
1-4 Acetyl L-Carnitine 1 g pre-workout or pre-cardio
* will most likely extend my run of Oastrine+S4+Bridge for another 4 weeks.
will do mini PCT:
1-3 Forged Post cycle
Protein will be at least 300 g a day - Fats fixed @ 50-60 g a day mostly healthy fats and traces
Carbs will range from 150 g to 180 , most of em pre and post workout
sample of meals, it's not always the same though
2 packets of Quaker weight control oatmeal ( only 1 g sugar and 7 g of protein a packet )+ 1 whole egg + 8 egg whites
Extra lean ground beef ( 96% lean ) - brown rice
Meal 3 ( post workout )
50 g of Hydrolyzed whey protein - 60 g Waxy maize - 5 g creatine - 5 g Gluatmaine - 3 g Taurine
Extra lean ground beef -brown rice
chicken breasts - veggies
2 fillets tilapia - veggies : mostly broccoli or asparagus
24 g Whey protein isolate + 24 g Casein + 1.5 tablespoon natural peanut butter
Training : I don't have a fixed schedule , It all depends on my recovery and if I'm hitting a weak muscle twice a weak, most of the times it's high volume with very few rest days
I'll be doing HIIT cardio in the morning for about 20-30 mins
I had the setup of this cycle before on Elitefitness
- It was a rest day, I did 20 mins of HIIT on a track, jumped on the stairclimber right after that for intense 5 mins, then elliptical for 10 mins and then abs for 15-20 mins.
- still not feeling anything form Bridge but it was a rest day anyway.
HIIT 20 mins
Back + calves day
I had a really good workout, feeling harder as I'm feeling the S4.
- felt great as a sign of bridge working but still not feeling effects of libido
- feeling the Albuetrol but it's not as strong as Clen which makes me hot as ****, no ****ty side effects though , at least so far
HIIT 20 mins
Chest / delts
good workout, added 10 lbs to my bench for 5 reps ( fourth set )
- rear delts were destroyed by the end of the workout.
- still no libido effects
HIIT 20 mins
- Strength is up even though I'm eating about half the amount of carbs I usually eat when I'm bulking
- I was focused the whole workout , +1 Bridge
- libido was through the roof that day lol
I started really strong, +10 pounds to my squat , I was doing way more reps on leg press on same weights I used to do, then felt like **** and I didn't wanna puke as the gym was packed lol , did 2 light sets leg extensions and then decided to leave hams for later , and did calves
- still strong libido effects even though I was tired the whole day
did HIIT for 25 mins , and I was wiped out so did abs and left
- endurance is up , +1 GW
- I'm definitely leaning out
- even though It was a rest day but I felt like I was completely recovered and ready to hit chest , +1 Bridge
HIIT 20 mins
Chest + triceps + calves
- High volume , no Google Page Ranking's though , not complaining as I had really little rest between sets
- had a moment were I felt the vision sides from S4 , -1 S4 , I will keep the dose if I get anymore vision problems I will do 5 days on , 2 days off ( of S4 ) definitely won't up the dose any time
- libido is still high as ****
Day 8 / today
skipped cardio today as I had to do some stuff early in the morning.
Back / bis / abs
- had a HUGE morning wood today.
- I had a HUGE pump after only 3 sets of pull ups , don't know why but kinda got me worn out really quick but I pushed thorough the workout big time.
- abs are getting leaner everytime I hit em I see improvement
tomorrow I'm debating weather to hit legs or take a day off, will see how I'm feeling once I wake up