User Tag List

Thread: Bridge + SARMs Log ( 1st of free products giveaways )

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bridge + SARMs Log ( 1st of free products giveaways )

Hey guys,

first of all , I would like to thank NTBM staff for giving me the opportunity to try Bridge, I already started this cycle 6 days ago. Here it is:

Stats
    24 years old
    5'6
    171 pounds
    don't know body fat but I would assume 10-12%
    I have done 2 PH cycles before

Goal: Cut fat mainly and gain very lean mass.

1-4 Oastrine @ 25 mg in the morning
    1-4 S4 - 25 mg in the morning + 25 mg pre-workout
    1-2 GW @ 5 mg in the morning - 5 mg pre-workout
    1-4 Bridge @ 3 caps
    1-4 Yohimbine HCL - 15 mg ED, 7.5 mg in the morning - 7.5 in the evening
    1-4 Green Tea Extract 1 cap in the morning
    1-4 Albuetrol @ 4 mg in the morning - 4 mg pre workout
    1-4 Acetyl L-Carnitine 1 g pre-workout or pre-cardio

* will most likely extend my run of Oastrine+S4+Bridge for another 4 weeks.

will do mini PCT:
    1-3 Forged Post cycle
    1-3 Unleashed

Diet :

Protein will be at least 300 g a day - Fats fixed @ 50-60 g a day mostly healthy fats and traces
    Carbs will range from 150 g to 180 , most of em pre and post workout

sample of meals, it's not always the same though

Meal 1
    2 packets of Quaker weight control oatmeal ( only 1 g sugar and 7 g of protein a packet )+ 1 whole egg + 8 egg whites

Meal 2
    Extra lean ground beef ( 96% lean ) - brown rice

Meal 3 ( post workout )
    50 g of Hydrolyzed whey protein - 60 g Waxy maize - 5 g creatine - 5 g Gluatmaine - 3 g Taurine

Meal 4
    Extra lean ground beef -brown rice

Meal 5
    chicken breasts - veggies

Meal 6
    2 fillets tilapia - veggies : mostly broccoli or asparagus

Meal 7
    24 g Whey protein isolate + 24 g Casein + 1.5 tablespoon natural peanut butter

Training : I don't have a fixed schedule , It all depends on my recovery and if I'm hitting a weak muscle twice a weak, most of the times it's high volume with very few rest days
    I'll be doing HIIT cardio in the morning for about 20-30 mins

I had the setup of this cycle before on Elitefitness

Day 1

- It was a rest day, I did 20 mins of HIIT on a track, jumped on the stairclimber right after that for intense 5 mins, then elliptical for 10 mins and then abs for 15-20 mins.
    - still not feeling anything form Bridge but it was a rest day anyway.

Day 2
    HIIT 20 mins
    Back + calves day
    I had a really good workout, feeling harder as I'm feeling the S4.
    - felt great as a sign of bridge working but still not feeling effects of libido
    - feeling the Albuetrol but it's not as strong as Clen which makes me hot as ****, no ****ty side effects though , at least so far

Day 3
    HIIT 20 mins
    Chest / delts
    good workout, added 10 lbs to my bench for 5 reps ( fourth set )
    - rear delts were destroyed by the end of the workout.
    - still no libido effects

Day 4
    HIIT 20 mins
    Arms

- Strength is up even though I'm eating about half the amount of carbs I usually eat when I'm bulking
    - I was focused the whole workout , +1 Bridge
    - libido was through the roof that day lol

Day 5
    no cardio
    Legs

I started really strong, +10 pounds to my squat , I was doing way more reps on leg press on same weights I used to do, then felt like **** and I didn't wanna puke as the gym was packed lol , did 2 light sets leg extensions and then decided to leave hams for later , and did calves
    - still strong libido effects even though I was tired the whole day

Day 6

Rest

did HIIT for 25 mins , and I was wiped out so did abs and left
    - endurance is up , +1 GW
    - I'm definitely leaning out
    - even though It was a rest day but I felt like I was completely recovered and ready to hit chest , +1 Bridge

Day 7
    HIIT 20 mins
    Chest + triceps + calves

- High volume , no PR's though , not complaining as I had really little rest between sets
    - had a moment were I felt the vision sides from S4 , -1 S4 , I will keep the dose if I get anymore vision problems I will do 5 days on , 2 days off ( of S4 ) definitely won't up the dose any time
    - libido is still high as ****

Day 8 / today

skipped cardio today as I had to do some stuff early in the morning.
    Back / bis / abs
    - had a HUGE morning wood today.
    - I had a HUGE pump after only 3 sets of pull ups , don't know why but kinda got me worn out really quick but I pushed thorough the workout big time.
    - abs are getting leaner everytime I hit em I see improvement

tomorrow I'm debating weather to hit legs or take a day off, will see how I'm feeling once I wake up

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subbed. Make sure you are posting in here three days a week and keep us all updated..SJ
    In my 20 years of training, I have tried just about every kind and brand of supplement,from the creatines,the proteins,pre and post workouts,Phs, you name it. I order, try, and JUDGE new supplements on a weekly basis. I am a Natural Athlete..I don't use or sell any illegal drugs/steroids so please don't ask!!

My threads and posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only and based on my personal experiences and opinion. Always consult first with your heathcare provider before starting any supplement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks good man, I'll be following.

Who are you using for your SARMS? Just curious for comparison purposes.

Feel free to PM me qith questions, I'm more than happy to help! Don't ask me about sources because I don't know any.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

def tuned into this as well as I just finished something almost identical to this and if you can stretch it out another 4 weeks, you will be rather happy with the results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    def tuned into this as well as I just finished something almost identical to this and if you can stretch it out another 4 weeks, you will be rather happy with the results.
    Agreed, running OSTA for 8 weeks is really ideal since it really starts to kick in about week 3.

Feel free to PM me qith questions, I'm more than happy to help! Don't ask me about sources because I don't know any.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to apologize for everybody for not keeping up with the log, I had a really bad car accident. Car got totaled and laptop got stolen, didn't train for 5 days afterwards. Anyways, just wanted to give the final results of this run:

- Lost a total of 3 pounds, I looked way more leaner at the end, my muscles looked hard as ****.
    - I was quite satisfied with the results especially with the 5 days gap in there and all the ****ing trouble I got into after this accident.
    - not so much strength gains as I was cutting and losing weight.
    - decided to save the rest of the SARMs for a later run.
    here is my opinion on the products I used:

Bridge : absolutely great product, I already bought 2 extra bottles of it
    - lipido was through the roof the whole time I was on, Fadogia was a key ingredient in this product.
    - tried to double dose it one day, as I was planing to have sex with a girl, and it was amazing.
    - I can't account for any strength gains on it as I was on the SARMs too.

GW: waste of money as you need to run it really high to get its full potential I would say 20 mg ED for at least 4 weeks, which would cost at the least $200 , totally not worth it.
    Oastrine : really good product in terms of maintaing muscle mass and maybe add some more if you're not cutting, but I need to note that it's not like if you were on a cycle, so don't think you will get the same **** you get on a cycle of PHs or real gear

S4: gave my muscles a really impressive hard look, though I wouldn't buy it again as I had the vision issues even at 50 mg ED

Yohimbine HCL : gave me terrible feeling in the gym I dropped it week 2 , but will try it again when I'm off everything

Albuetrol : I don't how some people compare this to Clen , Clen is WAY BETTER than this, it actually gave me terrible headaches , I still have some more of it so I might try it solo sometime , if I feel like **** again, I'm flushing it down the toilet

I got my SARMs from Unique , there is no comparison between their prices and others' , I mean the others are telling you that they're ripping you off, who pays $100 on a singe bottle of SARMs ?!

Supplementjunkie : I apologize again, and I will send you unopened bottle of bridge if you want , just PM me the address.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetbigger View Post

I got my SARMs from Unique , there is no comparison between their prices and others' , I mean the others are telling you that they're ripping you off, who pays $100 on a singe bottle of SARMs ?!
    Lol bro, I would seriously advise that if you haven't used a brand other than unique, that you dont make comments like that.

You get what you pay for in the research chems biz, and if you ever try a $150 bottle of SARMS, you'll realize why it costs that much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetbigger View Post

GW: waste of money as you need to run it really high to get its full potential I would say 20 mg ED for at least 4 weeks, which would cost at the least $200 , totally not worth it.
    Now, given the last post about quality, I would also like to point out that if you take the time and do the math, often times whats considered to be the "pricier option" turns out to be cheaper. Disclaimer: I have nothing against any company - I've used lots of different companies products and most of them work just fine - I'm simply comapring dosing and prices.

Some companies GW - 30 mL at 5 mgs per mL = 150 mgs total. At the dose you recommended (20 mgs ED), 1 bottle would run you for a little over 1 week. To run four weeks at that dose, you would need 4 bottles. 4 bottles at $50 each costs, as you pointed out, $200. The same goes for sites that sell at 10 mgs/mL - half the bottles sold for double the prices.

SarmsSearch GW - 30 mL at 20 mgs per mL = 600 mgs total. At that same dose, 1 bottle would last you the alotted time period and then some - a little over 4 weeks. Cost of a bottle? $150.

Its the same way with the S4 if you look at it - a lot of sites sell S4 at a concentration of 50 mgs per mL at cheap prices. Sarmssearch sells at 100 mg/mL - twice the concentration.

But then again.......why would you pay over $100 for one measley bottle of SARMS