Thread: Best overall PCT stack?

Bookmark and Share
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Best overall PCT stack?

There is a lot of info out there with people saying use this or you need that. Just want a list of the PCT that people have used with good results. I'm curious to see what the most used PCT is. Post up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i get off beast, i plan on doing forged pct with alpha sus. I was thinking about getting nolva but seeing as how i'm unfamiliar with the illegal side of products and dont see beast as anything needing more than that, i'm sticking to legal (otc).

if i were to run something more serious, like test or somthing- than def nolva. i have read many many debates on clomid vs nolva. what it boils down to is what pct works with what you were on too, and also you cant overdo a pct.

creatine is also a good idea to use after a cycle to keep gains

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shark_attack View Post
    when i get off beast, i plan on doing forged pct with alpha sus. I was thinking about getting nolva but seeing as how i'm unfamiliar with the illegal side of products and dont see beast as anything needing more than that, i'm sticking to legal (otc).

if i were to run something more serious, like test or somthing- than def nolva. i have read many many debates on clomid vs nolva. what it boils down to is what pct works with what you were on too, and also you cant overdo a pct.

creatine is also a good idea to use after a cycle to keep gains
    More serious, the only thing making it less serious is the length of the cycle, beastrdrol is far stronger than test, and shuts you down hard, good job your not running it for long.
    You can run a safe otc pct, but if things go wrong..... not many otc products can cut it.
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    More serious, the only thing making it less serious is the length of the cycle, beastrdrol is far stronger than test, and shuts you down hard, good job your not running it for long.
    You can run a safe otc pct, but if things go wrong..... not many otc products can cut it.
    what would you recommend for pct for a beastdrol dermacrine cycle?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nolvadex and a strong test booster of your choice.

Helping people one person
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    the length of the cycle makes a big difference. I fully agree with you if some one was to run a 10 week beast cycle it would be much stronger and shut you down more then a 10 week test cycle.

At the same time I feel 12-15-20 week cycles need much more then just nolva and or clomid.

Pct depends on a lot of things IMO. This is why I have so many different pct programs I put people on.

Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas

You've been hearing about it. Now its time to experience it ^^^ get the transdermal Now
    click the banner/link above ^^

If you have any questions for me please feel free to come join my family and post your question here in this thread -->Nathan Chase
    remember when you sign up you will be sent a activation email which you must fine and than click the link to activate your account. If you do not get the email send me a pm with your user name and I will activate the account for you. Than you can post on the forums. Thank you.

Needtogetaas Is a Registered Trade Mark/DBA (85471560) Of Nathan chase and Muscular world Media.inc.:evil::evil: You can contact at my direct line 978 378 4266 and or my email Nathanchase@needtobuildmuscle.com. Anyone may Private msg me here on the site anytime they wish. Or even feel free to make a thread addressing me or asking me to come help I always show up. Any time you feel you can make a donation to me here http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/S...N2BM-p115.html
    Or buy cards to hand out here
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/S...pack-p112.html

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Needtogetaas View Post
    the length of the cycle makes a big difference. I fully agree with you if some one was to run a 10 week beast cycle it would be much stronger and shut you down more then a 10 week test cycle.

At the same time I feel 12-15-20 week cycles need much more then just nolva and or clomid.

Pct depends on a lot of things IMO. This is why I have so many different pct programs I put people on.
    I agree, its hard to just say, this PCT is right, or will work, there are so many factors.
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

except when you are using these forums to educate yourself, and do everything the right way, it sure is difficult to get everything in place when everyone says different things. i cant get a straight answer for the life of me, or maybe im too dull to find it. lol. beast/katana cycle 4 weeks, under my own impression, sustain and forged pct was enough. now theres talk about gyno, more pct needed, etc. i KNOW everyone is different, but i also know that there is facts about every steroid or PH and cant figure out why its so hard to get a straight answer! ive been holding off starting my beast/katana cycle out of fear i dont have everything i need when originally i thought i did!

beast/katana
    forged liver support
    forged post cycle
    sustain
    lipid stable

this is what i will be implementing with the daily vitamin, fish oil, flax oil, etc. any reccomendations? thanks in advance and sorry if it comes off rude, i am just trying my best to do my first cycle of anything the right way and am a tad frusterated. this board is where i go for all my info and cant thank some of you enough!
    Last edited by zagdawg22; 10-28-2009 at 01:32 AM.