Bookmark and Share

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Uniquemicals GW-501516 Super Info Thread

GW-501516 Super Info Thread

I've been hearing alot about GW-501516 so I compiled some stuff I've been reading on it.

GW-501516
    (also known as GW-501,516,GW1516 or GSK-516) is a PPAR***948; modulator compound being investigated for drug use by GlaxoSmithKline.[1][2] It activates the same pathways activated through exercise, including PPAR***948; and AMP-activated protein kinase. It is being investigated as a potential treatment for obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemia and cardiovascular disease. [3] [4] GW-501516 has a synergistic effect when combined with AICAR: the combination has been shown to significantly increase exercise endurance in animal studies more than either compound alone. [5][6]

GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms [7]; it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization.,[8][9] [10] This shift changes the body's metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing clinical application for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar. [11] GW-501516 also increases muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW-501516 may have a protective effect against obesity [12]

It has been demonstrated at oral doses of 5 mg a day to reverse metabolic abnormalities in obese men with pre-diabetic metabolic syndrome, most likely by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.[13] Treatments with GW-501516 have been shown to increase HDL cholesterol by up to 79% in rhesus monkeys and the compound is now undergoing Phase II trials to improve HDL cholesterol in humans. [14]

Concerns were raised prior to the 2008 Beijing Olympics that GW-501516 could be used by athletes as a performance enhancing drug which was not currently controlled by regulations or detected by standard tests. One of the main researchers from the study on enhanced endurance consequently developed a urine test to detect the drug, and made it available to the International Olympic Committee.[15] The World Anti-Doping Agency has also begun work on a test GW-501516 and other related PPAR***948; modulators.,[16] and they have been added to the prohibited list from 2009 onwards.[17] The compound has yet to be named a controlled or prohibited substance by any nation's drug enforcement or regulation agency. To date, no athlete is known to have tested positive for the substance, though the increase in endurance, muscle fiber performance, fat loss and metabolism suggests GW-501516 has the potential for ergogenic use and abuse.
    Need To Build Muscle Assistant Head Representative
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the great info mich... i am running gw from uniquemicals at 10 mg a day along with ostarine and s4 from unique with absolutely amazing results... i wish i could take gw forever... i love it that much...
    NTBM REP... USE COUPON CODE "Dylan10" FOR 10% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had more info but the site locked up it seems.I'll see if I can find the rest and post it
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Evans's team genetically-engineered mice to produce extra PPARdelta in their muscle. As expected, when these engineered mice and control mice were put on a high fat diet for 97 days, the engineered mice experience only one-third of the weight gain that controls did.

But to the researchers' surprise, increasing PPARdelta also had a dramatic effect on the muscle composition itself: it doubled the amount of slow twitch muscle.

"These mice are genetically in better shape. They behave like conditioned athletes," says Evans. When tested, the marathon mice were able to run 92 per cent longer than normal controls.
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Source: New Scientist – 23rd August 2004

Mice which can run almost twice the distance of normal mice have been genetically engineered by US scientists.

“This is the first animal engineered for increased endurance,” says Ronald Evans of the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California, whose team created the mice.

But Evans adds that the work also suggests that drugs already in clinical development may, unintentionally, boost endurance. “The potential for this to be abused by athletes is real,” he points out.

Pills that mimic the benefit of exercise could also help patients whose conditions prevent them from exercising and building muscle, such as people suffering from obesity. In fact, it was while studying genes involved in obesity and fat metabolism that Evans’s team stumbled across how to make mice long distance runners.
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Source: Howard Hughes Medical Institute (video also available)

Researchers have identified two drugs that mimic many of the physiological effects of exercise. The drugs increase the ability of cells to burn fat and are the first compounds that have been shown to enhance exercise endurance.
    Both drugs can be given orally and work by genetically reprogramming muscle fibers so they use energy better and contract repeatedly without fatigue. In laboratory experiments, mice taking the drugs ran faster and longer than normal mice on treadmill tests. Animals that were given AICAR, one of the two drugs, ran 44 percent longer than untreated animals. The second compound, GW1516, had a more dramatic impact on endurance, but only when combined with exercise.
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great info Mich!!! Between you and Dylan my excitement to use Uniques version is growing!!!
    Need to Build Muscle Representative
    Questions? E-mail me at muscleaddiction@needtobuildmuscle.com
    Discount code PIMP15 for 15% off your order!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive been using 5mg of GW for 3 days now and have noticed my recovery time between sets is insanely short.. heres the kicker though, ive gained 2lbs. its odd. Im using 10mg osta and 5mg gw from gtgchem.com
    Rise and Grind

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me -Philippians 4:13.

Disrespect the weight, never respect it

www.GTGchem.com best sARMS avaliable. 99% pure

Incredible= 10% off order at www.GTGCchem.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like sarms are treating you very very well
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Great info Mich!!! Between you and Dylan my excitement to use Uniques version is growing!!!
    yea i hear your rats enjoy it very much
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    thanks for the great info mich... i am running gw from uniquemicals at 10 mg a day along with ostarine and s4 from unique with absolutely amazing results... i wish i could take gw forever... i love it that much...
    sounds like a good combo.what mg is your rat running for the s4 at?
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its up to 100 mg now but my rat is a VERY EXPERIENCED user and follows and extremely strict and precise protocol to progress to that dosage... there is a nice writeup that i wrote on how to do this...

How To Properly Dose S4!!
    NTBM REP... USE COUPON CODE "Dylan10" FOR 10% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at 100mg your rat has to be super swole after that run
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't wait to run my Uniquemicals MK-2866, S-4, and GW during my cruise of 200mg Test inbetween my two cycles leading up to me contest...should be epic!!!
    Need to Build Muscle Representative
    Questions? E-mail me at muscleaddiction@needtobuildmuscle.com
    Discount code PIMP15 for 15% off your order!