Thread: Recommended doses for CJC1295 and Ipamorelin

Bookmark and Share
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Recommended doses for CJC1295 and Ipamorelin

Hey guys My buddy and I are looking to run CJC1295 and Ipa asap!
    I know that Ipa is usually dosed at 100mcg 3 times daily, but what about CJC1295? Also how long does everyone suggest running them for?
    200lbs @ 5% BodyFat
    "THE MOVIE GUY"
    !FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A pretty standard dose is 500mcg 4x per week. Although some people do it daily at a dose of 200-300mcg- either way is acceptable I believe.
    NTBM REP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it cjc with or with out dac? If it is with dac I ran 2mg per week and split it in to 3 doses.

If it is without dac ive run it the same as the Ipamorelin. I did both 3 times per day at 200mcg ea.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Technical Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, the version you're looking at is without DAC Rick.
    Dose it the same as your Ipamorelin.. same dose and same times.

This is an awesome stack!

This stack can be ran for an extended period of time as well. So run through that 10-pack bro.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey its sick o shea.. How are you bro.. yes use it as ipamorelin.. are you using it to heal an injury?

RS
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey all got a related q as I'm running the same cjc. I read that all cjc has dac, it's part of the amino chain that makes it up so to say cjc w/o dac makes no sense. further that many labs simply say cjc w/o because it sells better and is simply another upgrade to the original cjc product. I'm a novice so is this a grf as it has a shirt half life and does it still spike the ghrp over longer periods? I understand running cjcdac eod but don't you need to run ghrh as often as you does ghrp?? love ya rick, sorry about the partial thread Jack, I'm running ghrp2 now but will be switching to Ip next month and my cjc w/o dac arrives this week!! thanks all, sorry if I'm asking any questions that have been answered I've been researching and reading so much I feel like my eyes are bleeding. I feel like I could get a medical degree w all the reading studying and notes I've taken in this stuff, I've gone so far as to right out the different sequences for comparison!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neveroutgunned80 View Post
    hey all got a related q as I'm running the same cjc. I read that all cjc has dac, it's part of the amino chain that makes it up so to say cjc w/o dac makes no sense. further that many labs simply say cjc w/o because it sells better and is simply another upgrade to the original cjc product. I'm a novice so is this a grf as it has a shirt half life and does it still spike the ghrp over longer periods? I understand running cjcdac eod but don't you need to run ghrh as often as you does ghrp?? love ya rick, sorry about the partial thread Jack, I'm running ghrp2 now but will be switching to Ip next month and my cjc w/o dac arrives this week!! thanks all, sorry if I'm asking any questions that have been answered I've been researching and reading so much I feel like my eyes are bleeding. I feel like I could get a medical degree w all the reading studying and notes I've taken in this stuff, I've gone so far as to right out the different sequences for comparison!!!!
    DAC is a drug affinity complex which extends the half life. It is added to the amino acid chain of cjc for that reason. So with and w/o deffinently exist, but thats not to say a shady place wouldnt do exactly what you are saying. If you are running the w/o dac version it is normally pinned in an identical manner to a ghrp.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

right on EP reps said the same. I guess maybe it's because it hasn't been around long enough everyones just not on the same page. I understand that ppl are hard wired differently and from person to person the does will be different but it's just really apperently that nothing is really set in stone as a solid guide line for base you and instruction on how to determine what is a good dose for the goals determined. are there signs or symptoms, side effects that one will see as to judge what is a good dosage protocol, I understand the saturation dose, and dosing according to a nutrient plan to get the full potential out of the initial "pulse". I'm just eager to learn and every place I go ppl ate saying something different. has any one been to datbtrue's board ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gawd-Thanks for all your help bro!

RS-Hey Bro, long time man! Well it's mostly for fat loss, and healing. I was going to run IGF-LR3(for the healing) but seein how I'm not really paying for this I'm not going to nit pick

NOG-You can hi jack my logs anytime baby ha ha ha.
    200lbs @ 5% BodyFat
    "THE MOVIE GUY"
    !FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neveroutgunned80 View Post
    I'm just eager to learn and every place I go ppl ate saying something different. has any one been to datbtrue's board ??

Everyday. Not so much for empirical logging but for his access to research and his simplifications of topics are nice for some who can't wrap their gourd around acronyms and abbreviations.
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery, intellectually and spiritually. One must fight for a life of action, not reaction.
    Rita Mae Brown

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I run my CJC at 2800-3100mg a week.

Never run the IPA but I currently on 5250mg of ghrp6 a week.

Both split into 3 inj Ed.
    Posts by the user "drewb" may contain information or opinions that are fictional and intended just for entertainment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, sorry to bring back and old thread.... but can you mix cjc and ipo? And do it in one pin?
    The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes you can

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sweet, so Im just going to spend an hour filling up slin pins. lol
    The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can i keep my cjc w/o dac and ipamorelin in room temperature if they are not mixed with BW?
    How long are the peptides good in room temperature after mixed with BW?

i remember cjc with dac was fine to store at room temperature, and it was fine after mixed with BW for about 14days. any help with this is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!

My plan is to run ipamorelin + cjc w/o dac 3* 100mcgs/day of each into fat. 5days on 2days off. goal is to recomp. ill be happy with a 5lb lean muscle gain + 2% fat reduction in a 12week period.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats your reasoning for 5 on 2 off?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reconstituted at room temperature it degrades in a few days IIRC. You definitely want to refrigerate it once reconstituted, then it'll last months. I think you also want to store it refrigerated in powder form, but not as sure about that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you guys flush with the 100mcg or CJC and IPA? Im not and I wish I could tell if it was working. Im pinning 100mcg of each 3ED. And with all this talk about EP being bunk, Im worried.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Headrushes went away soon after I initially started. I wouldn't worry and keep using what you've got, then switch sources when the time comes to reorder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe Ill up this next dosage to see if I get a headrush.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a good protocol for pinning less than 3x/day? Could you split 300 mcg of Ipa into 2 doses...am/pm (or better yet 1 shot pm)? Also, can you load the CJC in the same syringe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mubooto View Post
    Is there a good protocol for pinning less than 3x/day? Could you split 300 mcg of Ipa into 2 doses...am/pm (or better yet 1 shot pm)? Also, can you load the CJC in the same syringe?
    yeah interested in that as well, any way you could dose the two pep's once a day? (ipa & cjc)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could, but you're not going to get as good of results. The real key here is not the size of dose, beyond 100mcg of GHRP/GHRH will not make it last longer though the initial spike will be marginally larger (maybe the body would recognize 175mcg if you used 300-400mcg instead of just 100mcg). The GHRP/GHRH will cause a big spike in GH, but then the spike will subside in 30-60 minutes and return to normal. By having more spikes, you increase the overall effect. Trying to affect the height of the spike by increasing dose will not have the same effect as dosing more frequently. IIRC male GH spikes ~3 times a day naturally, so you try to mimic that but make the spikes more significant.

Yes, you can load both GHRP and GHRH into a single syringe. However, you should not store them mixed.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    yeah interested in that as well, any way you could dose the two pep's once a day? (ipa & cjc)
    No, the effect will not be the same. About the only benefit you'd get is mild anti-aging at a single dose per day. If you use real GH, then you'd only have to pin once a day.

There's also a "GH Patch" that AgeForce relseased that claims to have real GH in it, and somehow get it through the skin. I'm a bit skeptical since the Molecular Weight of particles has to be under 300 daltons to pass through the skin, but GH is ~22,000 daltons, so I don't know how it would pass through the skin. Also, you have to wonder about the cost of the product compared to real GH, and also the storage and handling of a rather fragile amino sequence in a patch. A lot of unanswered questions leave me thinking it's not legit, just pin peptides or real GH IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you run the cjc once a day or are you going to really lose the effect?

Ive seen people using it that way and have read articles that it is very long acting/long half life, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CJC 1295 WITH DAC has a longer half-life, and would only require 2 shots per week. However, it also causes GH bleed with a near constant stream of small GH pulses. This mimics a woman's GH pattern more than a male pattern. You probably wouldn't want to keep doing this for very long. You'd also want to dose a GHRP with it, 3 times a day, so you're not saving any pins.

The thing with CJC with DAC solo is that it's no where near as effective as taking GHRH with a GHRP. The combo really shines compared to either one alone.

you could try CJC alone, cost ends up being around the same, the only difference is you pin less (assuming you ONLY use the CJC and no GHRP) and your results won't be nearly as good.

These are sub-q injections, so they really aren't that bad. People with diabetes use these pins several times a day, for their entire lives. If a lil' ol' lady can do it, I think you could too...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reason i ask is because im in outside sales and am traveling often(on a plane). I was thinking of the cjc 1295 w/dac. 4-6x a wk, 475-600mcg, 300mcg l-hyperzine a w/ each dose & green tea.

Being able to pin 3x ED is out of the question for me.

to the OP, sorry to hijack the thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it a better combo for am, pre workout & pm or is it better taken post workout?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it a better combo for am, pre workout & pm or is it better taken post workout?
    Depends on how you react to it some people get tired from cjc. I know I do. So I do it multiple times per day away from my time at the gym. Simply because it interfered with my training.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, the cjc makes me super lethargic as well. Im not sure if I can do this for 6 months.... :/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, I'm running 100mcg Ipam and 100mcg CJC1295 w/o DAC 3x per day. Just started a couple days ago and don't feel any ill effects after shooting sub Q. The one thing that I am still struggling with is whether or not it is better pre or post workout. If your GH release is good for lets say 30-45min after, if I pin 20-30min before my workout am I wasting it. Would it be better to try and do it post workout at soon at possible after you've stimulated the satellite cells? Would this make better use of your pulse? Anyone that has an opinion please offer it up as I am pretty confused on this and want to make best use of my peptides....thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're not using IGF-1 DES then do the Ipa pre. I think getting the pulse before workout is better, and then the release of IGF-1 that comes after it would be better timed with the workout.

I think post workout you'll have more free fatty acids that would blunt GH and there'd be IGF-1 in the blood which would also blunt GH. Just my bro-science though, not exact at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    If you're not using IGF-1 DES then do the Ipa pre. I think getting the pulse before workout is better, and then the release of IGF-1 that comes after it would be better timed with the workout.

I think post workout you'll have more free fatty acids that would blunt GH and there'd be IGF-1 in the blood which would also blunt GH. Just my bro-science though, not exact at all.
    Really depends on what you do and for how long you do it. Also depends on what/if you ate before workout and how long it was before activity. Otherwise, yes.
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery, intellectually and spiritually. One must fight for a life of action, not reaction.
    Rita Mae Brown

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)