User Tag List

Thread: GnRH (TRIPTORELIN) Is this the future of PCT ?

Bookmark and Share
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default GnRH (TRIPTORELIN) Is this the future of PCT ?

Very interesting product and we would love to hear your feedback.
    Triptorelin can release huge amounts of test from just one injection.. GnRH analouges that mimick the decapeptide that is produced by the hypothalamus and wich then stimulates the pituitary cells to release follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone can desensitize the GnRH receptors of the anterior pituitary over 29 days or so so it seems that the shorter the exposure time the better, thats why such a low dose is available here, as it seems to be the most effective without causing desensitization.. or inhibiting test.. Used in pct at the beginning this could be the difference between keeping or loosing your gains.

Il be trying this soon myself in pct so will post my results

GnRH (Triptorelin)

Kind regards RS
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Technical Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will be trying this out also.
    1 shot at 100mcg at the beginning of my PCT.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gawd View Post
    Will be trying this out also.
    1 shot at 100mcg at the beginning of my PCT.
    Nice man, that will be good to see.
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very interesting, i will try this for sure. does it matter if you inject into fat or into muscle?
    Currently using and loving NTBM Products: HCGenerate, GEAR NeedtoSlin

Current Goal: cutting

Goal in 7 months: 250 lbs, 10% bodyfat

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rikishi View Post
    very interesting, i will try this for sure. does it matter if you inject into fat or into muscle?
    Hey bro!!! How are you?

No you can do it either way... but personay il be injecting into fat not muscle. Sounds like this causes muscle soreness, so il go for the easy route.

RS
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this just one shot..you do one shot the first day of your pct and thats it? please let me know how this works for u and how to do it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Hey bro!!! How are you?

No you can do it either way... but personay il be injecting into fat not muscle. Sounds like this causes muscle soreness, so il go for the easy route.

RS
    hey, i'm doing great! mostly thanks to you and your threads on peptides! (lol!) seriously, my physique is so important to me, it is such an important part of my happiness. i do not think i would ever reach my goals without NTBM and your help. i cannot thank you enough.
    Currently using and loving NTBM Products: HCGenerate, GEAR NeedtoSlin

Current Goal: cutting

Goal in 7 months: 250 lbs, 10% bodyfat

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh and on extreme peptide.com what is the does of the whole bottle?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will try 1 dose of this at the beginning of my next PCT, as quick recovery as possible is desirable. As I will not be waiting very long between this upcoming course and the one following it.

Technical Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neilium22 View Post
    oh and on extreme peptide.com what is the does of the whole bottle?
    Whole bottle is 1 dose. 100mcg.
    All you need to take.

I'm thinking of kicking off my PCT with a dose of Triptorelin, then using something like Forma stanz, followed up with Phytoserms.

Not positive yet though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could this be used to replace hcg or used in conjunction with, thx for any reply.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteak View Post
    Could this be used to replace hcg or used in conjunction with, thx for any reply.
    Interesting to know too. Possibly you could use a single dose mid-cycle, once or twice, to battle any shut down in the first place.

I'd like to see a brave(fool) try this, without a PCT, with blood results before, during and after.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting ready to start pct here very shortly. I have hcg, clomid, nolvadex and ostra sarm, would love to throw this in as it sounds very promising

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

RS,

This sounds awesome!

Have 2 questions:

1) to use properly for PCT - 1 sub-q shot at start of PCT, then do I follow the rest of my usual PCT: HCGenerate, Phytoserms 347, Deramcrine, Bridge, Toco 8, and Erase or is there a lag time between taking Triptorelin and starting the rest of PCT

2) if one was doing a 6 or 8 week cycle, could I take 1 shot of Triptorelin mid-cycle to help prevent shutdown

Thanks as always!

S

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whole bottle is 1 dose. 100mcg.
    All you need to take.

I'm thinking of kicking off my PCT with a dose of Triptorelin, then using something like Forma stanz, followed up with Phytoserms.

Not positive yet though.
    Please keep us posted. Sounds both interesting and promising.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but, rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, all the while yelling 'Hell Yeah! What a ride!'.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    RS,

This sounds awesome!

Have 2 questions:

1) to use properly for PCT - 1 sub-q shot at start of PCT, then do I follow the rest of my usual PCT: HCGenerate, Phytoserms 347, Deramcrine, Bridge, Toco 8, and Erase or is there a lag time between taking Triptorelin and starting the rest of PCT
    You can start it straight after the triptorelin.
    2) if one was doing a 6 or 8 week cycle, could I take 1 shot of Triptorelin mid-cycle to help prevent shutdown
    Yes i believe this is the best choice as the cycle and recovery will better. Trip is also more potent than nolva as an AI, one dose will reduce estrogen for 3 weeks.

Thanks as always!

S
    In bold my friend!!
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting ready to start pct here very shortly. I have hcg, clomid, nolvadex and ostra sarm, would love to throw this in as it sounds very promising
    Im pretty confident to say that this is where pct's are heading, this and a few otc products.
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you guys have a link of the peptides, what they are pros, cons and how they work? I have read a decent amount about them but not really understanding the basics on them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smit1982 View Post
    do you guys have a link of the peptides, what they are pros, cons and how they work? I have read a decent amount about them but not really understanding the basics on them.
    The link is in the first post.

******* ******** and Opresourse are both peptide suppliers and sponsors of this fine board.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 08-30-2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: spelling
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but, rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, all the while yelling 'Hell Yeah! What a ride!'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do NOT use GnRH for prolonged periods

"
    Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1987 Jan;42(1):1-21.
    Therapeutic uses of gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogs.

Andreyko JL, Marshall LA, Dumesic DA, Jaffe RB.
    Abstract

Since the discovery and synthesis of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in 1971, numerous long-acting agonistic and antagonistic analogs have been synthesized. Agonistic analogs were found to desensitize pituitary GnRH receptors with chronic use, resulting in decreased gonadotropin secretion and a hypogonadal state. These analogs are being investigated as potential contraceptives and in the treatment of several conditions in which decreased gonadal steroid production is desired. Substantial progress has been made in these areas. The purpose of this review is to provide the clinician with data regarding the potential clinical utility of this class of peptides.
    PIP: This discussion of the therapeutic uses of gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogs begins with a review of development and biochemistry. It reviews the literature, covering true gonadotropin-stimulated precocious puberty, female and male contraception, endometriosis, uterine leiomyomata, hirsutism, premenstrual syndrome and other menstrual cycle related disorders, metastatic prostate cancer, induction of ovulation, and GnRH antagonists. 2 research teams announced the structure and chemical synthesis of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in 1971. Since that time, numerous long-acting agonistic and antagonistic analogics have been synthesized. The majority of analogs in clinical development have resulted from d-amino acid substitutions at position 6. More hydrophobic substitutions generally have led to increased potency. Efforts are in progress to provide the most effective and practical route of administration for GnRH analogs. After initial studies using an intravenous bolus or infusion, most clinical trials have been performed with intermittent subcutaneous injections of the drug. If GnRH is given continuously, it will desensitize pituitary GnRH receptors and inhibit secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). Many potent and long-acting agonistic analogs have been synthesized which are capable of inhibiting pituitary gonadotropin secretion. These analogs are being evaluated for conditions in which gonadal suppression is the goal. When used on a continuous basis, several of the agonistic analogs can inhibit ovulation and gonadal steroid production in the female. This means that conditions such as isosexual precocity, endometriosis, uterine leiomyomata, and hirsutism may be treated successfully. The side effects are few, toxicity appears to be low, and menstrual function returns soon after the analog is discontinued. Evidence exists of decrease in bone density after 6 months' use of 1 analog, presumably secondary to decreased serum estrogen concentrations, yet preliminary results suggest that this is reversed within 6 months of stopping treatment. The GnRH analogs have proven successful in the treatment of gonadotropin-dependent precocious puberty and in the medical treatment of metastatic prostatic carcinoma. The GnRH agonists have been less successful as a possible male contraceptive; azoospermia cannot be induced reliably when exogenous testosterone is administered to prevent impotence. GnRH antagonists may find an application for this latter indication. GnRH agonists may be used as adjunctive treatment in ovulation induction. The agonists may be useful in conditions in which it may be desirable to suppress endogenous gonadotropin secretion before administering exogenous gonadotropins. "
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery, intellectually and spiritually. One must fight for a life of action, not reaction.
    Rita Mae Brown

Technical Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jklooking View Post
    If GnRH is given continuously, it will desensitize pituitary GnRH receptors and inhibit secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). Many potent and long-acting agonistic analogs have been synthesized which are capable of inhibiting pituitary gonadotropin secretion. These analogs are being evaluated for conditions in which gonadal suppression is the goal.
    You're right, I wouldn't suggest it for prolonged periods, same with HCG as it causes desensitization.

Another thing to note is the difference in doses. When used for gonadal suppression the doses are in the mg's.. I think 3.7 - 9+mg. Something like that.
    This causes over stimulation of the pituitary.

For our purposes we use a smaller dose (100mcg) to avoid over stimulation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't one shot of GnRH also lead to increased GH as well as IGF1 levels?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I was going to throw in Trip and it works as an anti est is it safe to say no nolva needed? Thx for any reply RS, much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Wouldn't one shot of GnRH also lead to increased GH as well as IGF1 levels?
    No, it only stimulates LH and FSH, not GH. Gn == gonadatropic, yr sex organs, and sex hormones. GH is produced in the pituitary, not yr sack. :-)
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery, intellectually and spiritually. One must fight for a life of action, not reaction.
    Rita Mae Brown

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right, I wouldn't suggest it for prolonged periods, same with HCG as it causes desensitization.

Another thing to note is the difference in doses. When used for gonadal suppression the doses are in the mg's.. I think 3.7 - 9+mg. Something like that.
    This causes over stimulation of the pituitary.

For our purposes we use a smaller dose (100mcg) to avoid over stimulation.
    Yep yep. I put that little statement in bold because of a couple different reasons:

1. I see people on the internets experimenting with 3x/week 3x/day for PCT, and someone here might see it and think its viable for PCT.

2. People running it for suppression do it so their exogenous AAS works without the hypothalamus getting in the way of things. This is still really experimental and subjective, but someone seeing this as an instant shut off without sides will be mislead.

On one hand, a single dose is very nice indeed. On the other, is ****ing expensive for one Dose. WTF????

JK
    Rita Mae Brown

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I was going to throw in Trip and it works as an anti est is it safe to say no nolva needed? Thx for any reply RS, much appreciated.
    It's not an AI per se. GnRH is only the top of the chain.

GnRH is secreted by the hypothalamus in response to circulating hormone levels. Post cycle, this is really low, thus the trigger.
    LH and FSH are secreted by the pituitary in response to GnRH.
    T (and other hormones) are secreted by the testes in response to LH
    High levels of T prompt the hypothalamus to reduce production of GnRH.

Other hormones being other sex hormones.
    Rita Mae Brown

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not an AI per se. GnRH is only the top of the chain.

GnRH is secreted by the hypothalamus in response to circulating hormone levels. Post cycle, this is really low, thus the trigger.
    LH and FSH are secreted by the pituitary in response to GnRH.
    T (and other hormones) are secreted by the testes in response to LH
    High levels of T prompt the hypothalamus to reduce production of GnRH.

Other hormones being other sex hormones.
    No thats true bro.. its value is not as an AI, but it has in studies been shown to be more effective than nolva at combating estrogen.

The point you made is very valid, and its one i made on a few forums, Thats why as gawd said we are advising 100mcg for pct, and 100mcg during cycle max... one dose can last over 30 days, so if the dose is to big, or doses to often then the constant stimulation of the putuitary will cause shutdown.. the opposit of our desired goal.

RS
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On one hand, a single dose is very nice indeed. On the other, is ****ing expensive for one Dose. WTF????

JK
    I've found the price varies greatly. Found 2000 mcg for $42.00
    Last edited by believer; 02-17-2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: wrong price

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the hypothalamus and wich then stimulates the pituitary cells to release follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone can desensitize

Technical Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PM Me back when ya get a chance RS..
    Interested in discussing more about this. Especially your thoughts on ketotifen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do u reconstitute? BW?
    Need To Build Muscle Official Rep, Homie!
    NTBM COMPLETE LINE AVAILABLE AT NUTRAPLANET!
    KILL THAT SH1T!!!!

The views and opinions in my posts are mine alone and do not reflect those of NTBM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    how do u reconstitute? BW?
    Yes.
    Rita Mae Brown

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yABADABBADOO
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long does it last reconstituted?
    Nobody does it like NTBM!

needto10 <------10% off MrSupp purchase
    gamer15 <-----15% off NTBM purchase
    http://sarmssearch.com/ -----SuperLegitSARMs

--Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven--

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer2Be08 View Post
    How long does it last reconstituted?
    Wouldn't matter, really. It's a single dose and you would just reconstituted it the minute or two before you decide to dose it.

JK
    Rita Mae Brown

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

RS, If I'm running a 12 week cycle (hopefully) then when would be the best time to take a dose of trip. Right smack in the middle of it?
    Why be Clark Kent when I can be Superman?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope my GnRH arrives soon, so i can start my next cycle!

Current discounts (i'm aware of):

1. Mr. Supps: 10% off any purchase with discount code NEEDTO10
    2. Need To Build Muscle: 15% off any purchase with discount code NEEDTO139
    3. Ruthless Supplements: 10% off any purchase with discount code RUTHLESS10

Feel free to pm or email me for any questions or comments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely going to be trying this during my upcoming PCT in a few weeks. Can someone advise me how I should run my PCT with this?

I was thinking 100mcg shot on day 1....then running HCGen followed by bridge. Serm necessary or no?

Cycle is 6 weeks of hella @ 100 and 6 weeks of katana @ 300
    NTBM Rep, Son!
    thedarkhalf@needtobuildmuscle.com
    Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

dark10 gets you 10% off and free shipping!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I'm definitely going to be trying this during my upcoming PCT in a few weeks. Can someone advise me how I should run my PCT with this?

I was thinking 100mcg shot on day 1....then running HCGen followed by bridge. Serm necessary or no?

Cycle is 6 weeks of hella @ 100 and 6 weeks of katana @ 300
    100mcg is the dose. HCGen, good. I'm not sure if you need it immediately th way the GnRH works on the receptors. I'll find out. Serm... maybe. Keep one handy. You shouldn't, but its your body.
    Rita Mae Brown

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Commercial GnRH analogue data

PAMORELIN
    Suspension for injection

Triptorelin

PHARMACEUTICAL FORM AND FORMULATION

With freeze-dried vial contains:
    Triptorelin pamoate
    equivalent to 3.75 mg 11.25 mg
    triptorelin

Each vial contains:
    Water for injection 2.0 ml 2.0 ml

THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS
    LHRH agonist analogue indicated for the treatment of:

• Prostate cancer metastasis.
    • Endometriosis.
    • Breast cancer.
    • Precocious puberty.

Mechanism of action: Triptorelin is a synthetic decapeptide analog of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). It is a potent inhibitor of gonadotropin secretion when given continuously in therapeutic doses by deleting, in consequence, testicular and ovarian functions.

In prostate cancer, the administration quarterly PAMORELIN ® 11.25 mg may cause an initial increase in blood levels of LH and FSH, which follows the initial increase in the rate of testosterone. The maintenance of treatment results in decreased levels of LH and FSH leading to testosterone to castrate levels within 20 days and during the period in which the product is administered.

In a study in patients with prostate cancer demonstrated the pharmacodynamic bioequivalence between the two products by comparing quarterly PAMORELIN ® 11.25 mg of triptorelin with monthly PAMORELIN ® 3.75 mg administered once a month for three consecutive months.

After administration of PAMORELIN ® 11.25 mg quarterly or monthly PAMORELIN ® 3.75 mg, castration was reached on 19.98 ± 6.19 or 2.19 ± 0.94 respectively. Testosterone levels on re-injection of 3.75 mg PAMORELIN ® 28, 56 and 84 were identical to those presented by patients who received 11.25 mg PAMORELIN ® Quarterly: plasma testosterone (1) (ng / ml) and number of patients castrated after a single administration of PAMORELIN ® Quarterly PAMORELIN ® 11.25 mg and 3.75 mg once in three months.

Day 28 Day 56 Day 84

PAMORELIN ® 0.25 ± 0.06 0.24 ± 0.02 0.23 ± 0.01
    Quarterly 11.25 mg (36/37) (36/36) (38/38)

PAMORELIN ® 0.27 ± 0.08 0.25 ± 0.05 0.24 ± 0.03
    3.75 mg (20/20) (20/20) 20/20)

(A) Mean ± standard deviation.

Pharmacokinetics: After intramuscular injection of 11.25 mg PAMORELIN ® quarterly in patients with prostate cancer, there is a peak plasma triptorelin about three hours after administration.

Later, after a phase of progressive reduction during the first month, circulating concentrations of triptorelin at least remain constant until day 90. Testosterone castration level reached approximately 20 days after administration and remains below this level throughout the period of release of active ingredient, which corresponds to the equilibrium level of the active plasma.

CONTRAINDICATIONS

PAMORELIN ® is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to LHRH agonist analogues or any of the components of the formula.

GENERAL PRECAUTIONS

It may be useful to check regularly, plasma testosterone levels, which should never be greater than 1 nanogram / ml.

The therapeutic response can be assessed by examination escintigráfico bone level and / or CT, at the prostate in addition to clinical examination and a rectal examination, should be resorted to ultrasound and / or CT.

RESTRICTIONS OF USE DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION

Not applicable.

ADVERSE REACTIONS

Side effects are most frequently observed in 35%, hot flashes, decreased libido and impotence in 6%.

These events are due to decreased plasma levels of testosterone which is a consequence of the pharmacological action of the drug.

These effects also occur with other GnRH analogues.

In some patients it is possible that this treatment is initiated, a transient increase in plasma testosterone rates may cause exacerbation of urinary symptoms, bone pain of metastatic origin and symptoms associated with spinal cord compression caused by metastases.

There has also allergic reactions such as rash or pruritus (3-4%), hypertension crisis that tends to normalize spontaneously (less than 3%) pain at the site of injection (2%) and single cases of gastrointestinal disorders and gynecomastia

DRUG INTERACTIONS AND OTHER GENDER

Have not been observed with the most frequently used drugs.

CHANGES IN THE LABORATORY TEST RESULTS

The answer to PAMORELIN ® should be monitored by measuring serum testosterone levels and prostate-specific antigen. In clinical trials, most subjects had increased levels of testosterone during the first week of treatment, falling to castrate levels at the end of the first month. Once achieved, castration levels of testosterone were maintained until the patients received monthly injection.

PRECAUTIONS IN RELATION TO EFFECTS OF CARCINOGENESIS, MUTAGENESIS, teratogenesis and ON FERTILITY

Animal toxicology studies have not shown specific toxicity of the molecule.

The observed effects are related to the pharmacological properties of the product on the endocrine system.

Local tolerance studies in dogs after IM administration of the active and / or excipients separately, have revealed gross changes as induration or discoloration histopathologic zonal level compatible with a granulomatous inflammatory reaction.

After four months there has been no histologic evidence of local reaction to the presence of a foreign body.

However, in men there was none of these changes, reducing the most common manifestations of pain at the injection site, itching.

The resorption of the microspheres is complete at 120 days.

There have been no reported interactions between PAMORELIN ® and other products. In the absence of relevant data and as a precaution, not be given together with drugs hiperprolactinemiantes, since hyperprolactinemia reduces the rate of pituitary GnRH receptors.

DOSE AND ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION

A deep intramuscular injection PAMORELIN ® 3.75 mg every four weeks for three months.

A deep intramuscular injection PAMORELIN ® 11.25 mg every three months.

MANIFESTATIONS AND MANAGEMENT OF OVERDOSE OR ACCIDENTAL INGESTION

There has been no reported cases of overdose.

PRESENTATIONS

PAMORELIN ® comes in:

Cardboard box with PVC pouch containing a lyophilized vial with 3.75 mg of triptorelin pamoate, with a syringe, a needle and a vial with 2 ml of water injection.

Cardboard box with PVC pouch containing a lyophilized vial with 11.25 mg of triptorelin pamoate, with a syringe, a needle and a vial with 2 ml of water injection.

STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS

Keep in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration required. The product should be used immediately after reconstitution.

LEGENDS OF PROTECTION

Literature exclusively for physicians. Its sale requires a prescription. Keep out of reach of children.
    Read instructions annex. Do not administer
    during pregnancy and lactation. This medication should be administered only by
    medical specialists in oncology and
    experience in cancer chemotherapy.

Made in Switzerland by:
    Debio Recherche Pharmaceutique, S. A.

Conditioned by:
    Laboratories Manuell, S. A.

Distributed by:

Rowfarma DE MEXICO, S. R. L. C. V.
    Insurgentes Sur No. 664, Piso 11
    Col. del Valle 03100 Mexico, D. F.
    Tel: 52 (55) 5543-3414 Ext. 225
    Fax: 52 (55) 5523-4250
    Reg No. 123M97, SSA
    IEAR-053300601022380/RM2005
    Rita Mae Brown

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanZVW View Post
    RS, If I'm running a 12 week cycle (hopefully) then when would be the best time to take a dose of trip. Right smack in the middle of it?
    No, wait till the last days of cycle. You don't want to waste your compound.

Pirola I, Cappelli C, Delbarba A, Scalvini T, Agosti B, Assanelli D, Bonetti A, Castellano M. Anabolic steroids purchased on the Internet as a cause of prolonged hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Fertil Steril. 2010 Apr 21. [Epub ahead of print]

OBJECTIVE: To report a case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism due to the chronic abuse of anabolic steroids purchased over the Internet. DESIGN: Case report. SETTING: Endocrinology unit of the University of Brescia. PATIENT(S): A 34-year-old man. INTERVENTION(S): A single dose (100 mug) of triptorelin (triptorelin test). MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Clinical symptoms, androgen normalization, levels of serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone. RESULT(S): Within 1 month, the patient's serum testosterone was in the normal range, and he reported a return to normal energy and libido.
    Rita Mae Brown

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Supreme
    RS,

This sounds awesome!

Have 2 questions:

1) to use properly for pct - 1 sub-q shot at start of pct, then do I follow the rest of my usual pct: HCGenerate, Phytoserms 347, Deramcrine, Bridge, Toco 8, and Erase or is there a lag time between taking Triptorelin and starting the rest of pct
    You can start it straight after the triptorelin.
    Yes i believe this is the best choice as the cycle and recovery will better. Trip is also more potent than nolva as an AI, one dose will reduce estrogen for 3 weeks.

Thanks as always!

S

RS seemed to indicate that it could also be used as in the same fashion as hcg so i was just curious.
    Why be Clark Kent when I can be Superman?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100mcg is the dose. HCGen, good. I'm not sure if you need it immediately th way the GnRH works on the receptors. I'll find out. Serm... maybe. Keep one handy. You shouldn't, but its your body.
    Got it. I'll probably end up using clomid (i have some lying around)....I love what it does to my load size and the woman doesn't complain
    NTBM Rep, Son!
    thedarkhalf@needtobuildmuscle.com
    Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

dark10 gets you 10% off and free shipping!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bumping for any questions.. just hit me up RS
    Need2slin V2 out soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this isn't overkill for a mild oral cycle? Im going to be doing 100mg of Hella and 45mg of Epi. Seems like it might be overkill for this.(especially if EPI reduces estrogen already.)

-- Cameron
    Last edited by camthman; 08-30-2011 at 11:55 AM.
    The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Bumping for any questions.. just hit me up RS
    I didn't see any on Chemicalneed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone?
    The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.